Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 6

Its the 2nd Episode of our Show!! This time, i was posted to do the Supers for the show. We learned a new software called Expressions. It's quite similar to Maya and photoshop combined, so i picked it up rather quickly!

I was up in the control room this week, compared to last week when i was a FM - Floor Manager. Being up in the panel is so much different than being a FM. When you are a FM, you have to listen both ways, one from upstairs and also watch out for what is going on the floor itself. So we have to multitask :D hehe... While being up at the panel I was incharge of playing the supers when the time called for it. So the stressful part is that you have to be ready and immediately play it once it is your cue. Other than that, it was quite okay..

I've realised that i have more and more work coming in.... but i'm still trying to cope. And thanks to my wonderful mates, they help out sometimes too when they can :D

Also, I needed to edit the studio background because my supervisor said it was too Indian-ish LOL!

so here's the edited one.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment